The biggest complaint I am hearing right now is how dry everyones skin and hair is. Sadly tis' the season. The cold snap in the air and the forced air heat is sapping the moisture out of the air and out of your body.
Here is how to beat the dry, itchy and static issues:
1. Most importantly make sure that you are drinking 6 to 8 glasses of water a day. (This advice is not overrated or out of date. Our bodys are made up of roughly 55-60 % of water and we need to rehydrate frequently.)
2. Use a Moisturizing/Hydrating Shampoo as well as a medium to deep Conditioner (We reccommend L'ANZA Advanced Healing Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner)
3. Reduce your Shampoos to every other day (making sure to brush hair from root to end each night - to drag natural oils from scalp and redistribute them to the hair shaft and ends)
4. Do a Conditioning Treatment once to twice a month. $15.00 - $20.00 at our Salon (Can't afford a professional Conditioning treatment? Try this "At Home" Trick - Shampoo hair and towel dry, liberally apply a Deep Conditioner such as L'ANZA Moi Moi Hair Masque or L'ANZA Trauma Treatment, place a plastic shower cap over your hair, heat a damp hand towel in your microwave and wrap on top of plastic shower cap, then wrap a dry towel over the damp, let set on hair for 10-15 minutes and then rinse and style).
5. Try a European Facial or Sea Salt Body scrub to help slough away dead, dry skin cells bringing healthy and supple cells to the surface.
Sunday : Closed
Monday : Closed
Tuesday : 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Wednesday : 10:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday : 10:00am - 8:00pm
Friday : 10:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday : 8:00am - 5:00pm
Please note that we have extended hours to better accomodate you!
~Hours are based on appointment!